It's the perfect upgrade for your Jeep.
Leave nothing behind.
We know, having enough capacity when going exploring throughout Australia is crucial - existential even. Carrying recovery gear, water, fuel and camping items can quickly eat up all the space in your Jeep. This roof rack will let you use a lot more space inside your cabin for all the important stuff while your other items can now be easily stored on top of your Wrangler.
Because our stealth rack is going to be mounted to your Jeep’s body, its load capacity is not limited by the strength of the fibreglass hardtop. Therefore carrying heavier loads should not worry you any more.
Worry not about underground car parks.
With just 13cm (or 5.11 inches) height our low-profile stealth rack lets you use most of the underground car parks, which is important if you use your Jeep as a daily driver. Even with a 2.5-inch lift kit and true 33-inch tyres (ie. 295/70R17) your Jeep Wrangler still is under 2.00m tall with this roof rack installed.
Its low-profile stealth design does not help to get into height-limited car parks but it also helps to keep the loss of fuel economy as well as wind noise at a minimum.
Installs in less than thirty minutes.
No drilling, no cutting, no glueing and no swearing. Seriously, this is the [INSERT SWEDISH FURNITURE HOUSE HERE] of roof racks. It's easy to reverse back to your stock Jeep Wrangler as you don't have to mechanically alter your hard top or your frame.
All you need to install our stealth rack is an Allen (hex) key and a ratchet wrench. The installation process itself is rather easy.
- Low-profile. This rack adds only 13cm extra height to your Jeep.
- Stealth design. Reduces drag and wind noise
- Mounting points. Lets you install up to 4 LED spot lights (lights not included).
- Easy Installation. No cutting or drilling required and the rack can easily be removed.
- Extra protection. Protects your hardtop side windows against trail damages.
- Heavy duty. 150 Kg static load rating.
- Quality powder coating, stainless steel screws, nuts and washers.
- Undo the 8 (2 on top of your door frame and 6 along the bottom of your hard top) bolts of your rear hard top.
- Wrap the mounting points of the frame rails with black electric tape. That way you will protect the paint job of your panels against scratches during the installation. You can keep the tape attached afterwards.
- Slightly lift the hard top (get a second person to help you) and slight the frame rail pieces into place (the holes will line up with the bolts for the hardtop).
- Screw the bolts for your hard top back into their place and don’t forget the 2 bolts on top of your door frame.
- Attach the 2 load bearing frames (the ones with the laser cut-out writing) to the frame rails. Use the stainless steel bolts, nuts and washers that are shipped with the roof rack.
- Unpack the actual roof rack and loosely mount the gutter mount brackets onto it. You can tighten them later.
- Lay the cardboard that your roof rack has been shipped on top of your hard top and use it as protection against scratches.
- Get a second person to help you to lift the roof rack on top of your hard top. Lay the rear end onto the load-bearing frames. Use the stainless steel bolts, nuts and washers to attach the rack loosely to these frames and align the gutter mount brackets with the rain gutters of your rear hard top. Once secured enough, slide out the cardboard.
- Tighten all screws and don’t forget to also tighten up the gutter mount brackets.
- Step a few meters back and enjoy the look of your new and improved Jeep!