- Eliminates factory fender-mounted light housing
- Adds aggressive off-road appearance and increased tire clearance
- Sturdy steel construction supports factory flare
- Features cool bullet-style turns signal & side marker lights
- Matte black powder coat finish
Modifying JL flares for off-road is easy and the look is nothing short of heroic with the Rugged Ridge Fender Chop Bracket Kit. By removing the bulky factory fender light assembly, you’ll have greater clearance for oversized tires with nothing to get between you and that next obstacle. Sturdy steel chop brackets install easily and lend support for the front of the factory fender flare, adding a fearless, aggressive new look. And since Jeeps don’t live solely off-road, we’ve built-in bullet-style side marker and turn signal lights to ensure safe on-road operation too. Brackets come in pairs, for both Rubicon and Sahara models, and feature a matte black powder coat finish that blends seamlessly with the factory flare finish. All installation hardware and instructions are included for a hassle-free install in record time.